CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dasher Christmas Card Kit

Purchase materials to create 10, 20 or more of these cards for your family for Christmas. A kit includes all card stock, ribbon and instructions to create the card. You provide the rest.

The first card I am offering will include:
card stock cut and scored
ribbon
step by step instructions

You supply:
Chocolate chip ink
Dasher stamp set
Wonderful Words stamp set
Adhesive

If you would like to purchase any of the products from me, you can at a 10% discount. To get the discount you will need to email me or call me with your order. Discount can not be applied through my online store.





Cost





If you would like to purchase more than 50 cards contact me at stampingwithkimberly@gmail.com for special pricing. After 30 you will get a $5 off discount.

Shipping for all kits is a flat rate of $5

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment